Get Spectacular deals and support our mission trips!
Friday, May 24, 2019, 9:00 AM - Saturday, May 25, 2019, 7:00 PM
Each year we have been amazed with the way our church pulls together to raise money for our missions trips! We have seen the Lord allow the profits from this sale to increase each year. In previous years, we've brought in $25,000 in two days! Don't miss out on being a part, by donating to the sale, volunteering to help, or attending the sale.
Three Ways to Help
1. Get the Word Out
- Yard Sign: Help us spread the word by putting up a Garage Sale Sign in your yard! Grab one in the foyer of your campus.
- Postcards: Pass out Missions Garage Sale postcards to your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and all those people you know who love a great garage sale!
- Social: Share our event on Facebook and mark that you're interested or coming.
2. Volunteer to Organize and Maintain the Sale
We'll need tons of volunteers to pull this off. Come on in starting the Sunday, May 19 through Thursday, May 23 to help with the prep work. We especially need volunteers during the sale on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25.
Please email Kate Duff if you want to volunteer
3. Donate Items
Begins Sunday, May 19 after the 2nd Service (12pm) at our Sugar Grove location. We will be accepting donations through Wednesday, May 22 (10am - 8pm).
We are currently accepting clothing donations
We will not be doing pick ups this year
Note that we will NOT be accepting furniture donations this year. Due to the cost of disposal, we are trying something different. Thank you for your understanding and for your support as we try new things each year.
Items we will NOT accept
- Smelly or Broken Items
- Car Seats older than 5 years
All items donated to the sale that are not sold, are passed on to other great organizations for the giving to get passed on.